Cooking Matters for Families
CLASS IS FREE
Concerned about your weight, your families’ diet, or questions on how to cook something? Limited time to shop and cook? Want to learn how to be healthy? Ask Professional Chefs and Nutritionists!
- Identify and prepare healthy food options
- Nutritional snacks – quick and easy
- Hands-on food preparation
- Proper balanced diet for you and your family
- Free groceries
- Prepare and enjoy food as a class
- Information and advice on food assistance programs
- Cookbook with nutrition resources
Sign up today!! 8 families may register.
Call 719-385-7920 x100 for more information
- Do you have an ongoing health condition such as heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, or cancer?
- Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Do you enjoy social interaction?
- Do you enjoy helping others?
- Join a class that empowers adults with a chronic condition to more effectively manage their symptoms and make healthier choices in their daily lives.
Friday’s from 1 pm – 3:30 pm
Weekly starting July 1st for 6 weeks
Westside Community Center
1628 W. Bijou St. Colorado Springs, CO 80904
To Register Please contact:
Natalie Hunt, Community Health Advocate at
719-776-8002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our monthly e-mail
Get what’s coming up each month at Westside delivered straight to your inbox.
9,195 total views, 23 views today